Ofertas de Trabajo
Senior Credit Risk Data Quality Analyst
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance:
This position is within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics team at Evalueserve Chile supporting a leading US retail bank. This role requires developing an in-depth understanding of our client’s relationship data to support business decision making by performing analytics, validations and reports using the client‘s main data mart. The data mart is a diverse set of internal relationship attributes that are used by risk management groups across the bank’s lines of business.
Responsibilities may include:
• Overseeing relationship data, including validating and auditing the accuracy of data
• Developing data and maintaining processes
• Creating reports and providing analytical support on research projects to enhance data use as well as providing insights to answer business questions and aid with decision making
• Manipulating large data sets and creating reports in visualization software such as Excel or Tableau
• Participating in other analytical work like benchmarking studies, aggregation of business line credit report and cross-product MIS reports
• Presenting project results in team meetings
• Contributing to team operational excellence through training, promoting quality standards, innovation, knowledge sharing, content creation, best practices, etc.
• Participating in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development
Descripción de oferta:
• Excellent verbal/written communication in English and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and periodically work under tight deadlines
• 2-3 years SAS and SQL programming experience
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• 2+ years of experience in quantitative analysis, with an understanding of data management and manipulation
• Collaborate with teams in different functions
• Think creatively and innovate
• Experience in the Financial Services industry
• Experience in unsecured or secured lending practices desired
• Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Finance, Economics, Operations Research or a related field is a plus
- Ingeniería Civil
- Ingeniería Civil Matemática
- Ingeniería Civil en Informática / Computación
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado